NSK hr30208j Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are available in a wide range of designs, series, variants and sizes. The main design differences are the number of roller rows and the inner/outer ring flanges as well as cage designs and materials.
The bearings can meet the challenges of applications faced with heavy radial loads and high speeds. Accommodating axial displacement (except for bearings with flanges on both the inner and outer rings), they offer high stiffness, low friction and long service life.
Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs. In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life. Split bearings are intended primarily for bearing arrangements which are difficult to access, such as crank shafts, where they simplify maintenance and replacements.
- American Roller AE 5318 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- American Roller AD 5264 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete
- American Roller AD 5252 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- American Roller AD 5248SM16 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- American Roller AD 5246 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Ball Bearings
- American Roller AD 5244SM21 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Eccentric Collar
- 7/16 Inch
- American Roller D 5238SM16 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 1 Piece Solid
- American Roller AD 5244SM19 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 5/8 Inch
- QM INDUSTRIES